My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Dempsey is a Golden Retriever puppy who is in training to become a Helping Paws service dog for an individual with a physical disability. He lives with his parents Doreen and Paul, and Bailey the cat. None has ever trained a puppy before. These are their adventures. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are strictly those of the blog author. The contents of this blog have not been reviewed or approved by Helping Paws, Inc.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

All is well!

A big thank you to everyone for their wishes and prayers for Doreen's father! He had his angioplasty surgery yesterday, and is doing well. I last spoke to Doreen when she was transferring in Philly, and as I always tell other people -- if you don't see me on the news, I'm ok.

Cold and very windy in Paris today. Trains seem to be more or less back on schedule. First French class later tonight. Hope I learn fast, because I'm really missing Doreen's French skills, even after just a day.