My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Dempsey is a Golden Retriever puppy who is in training to become a Helping Paws service dog for an individual with a physical disability. He lives with his parents Doreen and Paul, and Bailey the cat. None has ever trained a puppy before. These are their adventures. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are strictly those of the blog author. The contents of this blog have not been reviewed or approved by Helping Paws, Inc.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Upcoming strike

Found out today there will be another train strike on Thursday. At the train station today, I ran into a French student who told me that the French train system has a section on their Website for strikes. I checked, and indeed they do.

At least they were nice enough to give some advance warning this time. I will master this yet. Grrrr.