My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Dempsey is a Golden Retriever puppy who is in training to become a Helping Paws service dog for an individual with a physical disability. He lives with his parents Doreen and Paul, and Bailey the cat. None has ever trained a puppy before. These are their adventures. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are strictly those of the blog author. The contents of this blog have not been reviewed or approved by Helping Paws, Inc.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Rats!

Since Doreen is out of town now, I thought this might be a good time for me to see some stuff that I don't think will interest her. Like, for example, the Sewer Museum. ("Come with me to Paris, my darling! We can explore the sewers together!")

It's supposed to be quite interesting. The sewers, apparently, are considered a marvel of French engineering, like the Concorde. (There's an aerospace museum with a display of the Concorde, but it's a bit far just for the morning.)

Alas, the Sewer Museum is closed for the last three weeks of January. It re-opens just as Doreen returns from Phoenix. Hmmm. Good surprise?

I also looked into the Delacroix museum, but that also seems to be closed. I guess this is a sign I should do some laundry and homework, and get prepared for a phone interview I have later today. Glamorous Paris!